The LMU offers accommodation to the participants in student residential halls of the Studentenwerk München, Studentenstadt, Christoph-Probst-Street.
Students will be accommodated in student residential halls in their own apartment with bathroom and small kitchen while living in Munich.
- Transfer from airport/station in Munich to the student residence on June 2 will be arranged by the program.
- Pick-up-service is possible on June 2 until 6 p.m. (Please note: Arrival information has to be sent 4 weeks in advance to arrange the transfer. Deadline is May 4.)
- Students who don't want to get picked up at the station/airport can also arrange their own transfer.
- Check-out of the student residence will be on June 17. After checking your room, the program staff will pick you up for your departure to Prague.
The participants will reside in one of the LMU student residences “Studentenstadt”. The student housing facility is located six subway stations away from the classroom and city center.
About the rooms:
- Each student will have their own private apartment with their own small kitchen and bathroom (WC + shower).
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, cups, plate and pots) will also be provided.
- Towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire these items according to your own personal needs.
- Internet access is available via Ethernet (LAN) cable. The cable is not provided. Please bring your own.
Please note that student residences are geared towards student needs and financial means. As such do not expect facilities to be luxurious.
Students with health impairment are kindly asked to inform us in the application process.