Course: June 3 - 26, 2020
- The programme is open for students from all faculties.
- Application is based on a first come first served basis. No selection by GPA.
As a result of participating in this summer programme, students will
- develop a deep understanding of European history, European politics and current crises
- receive 6 ECTS (4 MC) credits for their performance in class
- strengthen their soft skills and rhetoric
- visit three different European countries and immerse into their culture
- benefit of an interdisciplinary learning environment
Advance your career and widen your network !
See also on NUS website: www.nus.edu.sg
Select Region: Europe -> Germany -> Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich